If you are having an emergency, please access the services listed below:
- You can dial 911 or go to the University Hospital ER (or the nearest emergency room).
- The following crisis lines are also available for anyone:
- Columbia Crisis Line: (573) 445-5035 or 1-800-395-2132
- Missouri Crisis Line: 1-888-761-HELP or 1-800-761-4357
- National Suicide Hotline: 1-800-SUICIDE or 1-800-784-2433
- Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-TALK or 1-800-273-8255
For urgent but not emergent needs, please access the following services:
- If you are a Mizzou student: Walk-in crisis services are available at the Counseling Center at 119 Parker Hall. You can call at (573) 882-6601 or walk in. Click HERE for more information.
- For anyone with urgent needs: Walk-in assessments are available at Burrell Behavioral Health on Mondays to Fridays, 1-4pm. Click HERE for more information.